Sarah-ss

Hjælp med at finde et bryllup sted i Sjælland

12 indlæg i dette emne

Hi all, 
Me and boy friend would like to start our planning for our wedding (around 40 guests) in Sjælland around Sep. 2018. I would really appreciate to hear your ideas about finding a place. 
We like to have it in a summerhouse, but I've heard it can get very expensive beside the planning company? Do you have any idea about the arranging companies in Copenhagen and around ? 
I would appreciate to hear your experiences, please feel free to write in danish too, :)

Del dette indlæg

Annonce ♥

Thanks a lot Nanna for your response, actually no we are just looking for a place for one day and a long happy night. We would really love to be in an open atmosphere, nature like wedding around August. I want to know which option is better both quality wise and economical wise. Some places that organize everything or just book a place and organize the rest by ourselves?
Best, 
Sepideh

Del dette indlæg

Thinking about the economy I think it's best to find a place, and then organize everything yourself. You can find a nice place, hire a catering company for the food, and get everything the exact way you want it. If you hire a pro wedding planner/company to do the organizing, they'll most likely cost around 10-15000 dkk. And then you still have to pay for the location and food. You just don't need to stress about it.

I know, that there's places around Denmark, where they take care of everything, but mostly it's around 1000-2000 pr. person, depending on the location.

Del dette indlæg

Annonce ♥

Thanks a lot  for info. Nanna  <3. About the  pro wedding planner/company, I am trying to look them up on internet, but is there a better way to get to know them, any website? because usually they charge really high only for planning? then there is still the cost for food, place, flowers, music, etc. ?     

Del dette indlæg

Annonce ♥

We are looking in north Sjælland, which is close to us. Thanks for your post, I'm aware if we find a place and do the things ourself it could help economically a little, but this means again to be able to find the right places for example organizing pro wedding planner/company , or the dinner or then the flowers and ..., ? I just wanted to ask  opinions about the castles some of them have the wedding arrangements 'bryllup i slot' :) ?   and it is usually around 1000-2000 per person. Does it  makethe event very formal or official arrangement to have the wedding in these places ?  

Redigeret af Sarah-ss

Del dette indlæg

I know that Kokkedal slot has some pretty good deals, regarding weddings and it looks absolutely beautiful. 

Otherwise, an idea could be 'Munkerupgaard', which also should be really good. If you choose the packages here, you'll only need to think about your weddingbouquet, dress and yourself. F.eks. a wedding on a castle would be seen as very formal, and is a good 'excuse' for everyone to show up in nice galla looking outfits, and the perfect location for a reallife princess wedding. :) 

Del dette indlæg

I have played several weddings on Munkerupgaard in Gilleleje. Can only recommend that place but its a bit pricy.Think we are talking about 100.000 DKK for 40 guests (with accommodation).

Skjalm Hvide in Slangerup, Helenekilde in Gilleleje, Bymose Hegn in Helsinge and Marienlyst in Helsingør is also good places but there are a lot of other opportunities - You can get more inspiration on our list of references (we are from Nordsjælland and specialized in weddingparties).   http://www.diskobil.dk/profil/referencer.htm

Del dette indlæg

Annonce ♥

Folk bliver vildt glade for svar!

Ikke medlem endnu?

Opret dig gerne. Det er gratis og tager 10 sekunder.

OPRET NY GRATIS MEDLEMSPROFIL

Allerede medlem?

Du kan med fordel logge ind.

Annonce ♥

Annoncer