JadeHoyer

De 8 bedste nye bryllupsanger i 2018

1 indlæg i dette emne

1. Girls Like You - Maroon 5, Cardi B Sonnerie

Lyrics du vil elske: 'Cause girls like you run 'round with guys like me. Till sundown when I come through. I need a girl like you, yeah yeah. Girls like you love fun, and yeah, me too.

2. “Butterflies,” Kacey Musgraves

Lyrics du vil elske: Kiss full of color makes me wonder where you've always been/I was hiding in doubt till you brought me out of my chrysalis/And I came out new

3. “You Are the Reason,” Calum Scott featuring Leona Lewis

Lyrics du vil elske: I'd climb every mountain/And swim every ocean/Just to be with you/…. Oh, 'cause I need you to see/That you are the reason

4. “A Good Night,” John Legend featuring Bloodpop

Lyrics du vil elske: But everything's gonna be alright/I think I just met my wife (yeah, I said it)/I know it's gonna be a good night/I think I just met my wife

5. “No Tears Left to Cry,” Ariana Grande

Lyrics du vil elske: Oh, I just want you to come with me/We're on another mentality/Ain't got no tears left to cry/So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up/I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up

6. “Get Along,” Kenny Chesney

Lyrics du vil elske: Get along while we can/Always give love the upper hand/….Drink a beer, sing a song/Make a friend, can't we all get along

7. “I Like It,” Cardi B
 Lyrics du vil elske: Now I like dollars, I like diamonds/I like stunting, I like shining/I like million dollar deals

8. “Fallin’ All in You,” Shawn Mendes

Lyrics du vil elske: You are bringing out a different kind of me/There's no safety net that's underneath, I'm free/Falling all in

Tag: Sonnerie Pop

Redigeret af JadeHoyer
add infomation

Del dette indlæg

Annonce ♥

Folk bliver vildt glade for svar!

Ikke medlem endnu?

Opret dig gerne. Det er gratis og tager 10 sekunder.

OPRET NY GRATIS MEDLEMSPROFIL

Allerede medlem?

Du kan med fordel logge ind.

Annonce ♥