Minnuska1

WEDDING DRESS AALBORG

5 indlæg i dette emne

Hi Girls!

Is there someone who is going to get her dress from Shop called: LUXUX Vester Hassing, close to Aalborg..

I have a huge problem because i have money in this shop 3700 kr but they don't have and they can not order the dress which i would love (MoriLee)..

They have the brand but they can't get the dresses..

If there is someone who is going to get her dress from Luxux please contact me, because i would like to sell my part away (I'm willing to sell it cheeper then the value is) and buy my dress from my home country Finland, other wise i loose all my money or i need to get a dress which i don't like. :(

I have send 4 different dress models/pictures to them and they can not get these models home.. Im desperate!

I have all papers and receipt home.

Please help me.. :(

0

Del dette indlæg


Link to post
Share on other sites

Annonce ♥

Annonce ♥

Log ind for at besvare

Folk bliver vildt glade for svar!

Ikke medlem endnu?

Opret dig gerne. Det er gratis og tager 10 sekunder.


OPRET NY GRATIS MEDLEMSPROFIL

Allerede medlem?

Du kan med fordel logge ind.


LOG IND HER

Annonce ♥


Annoncer